Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Gratitude for Breathing!



I watched as the sun struggled to push through the clouds and eventually triumphed with delicious tentacles of light pulsing through with awesome energy.

It made me wonder at the beauty of nature, the things we take for granted and how much I have to be grateful for.

I watched the faces of people heading to work, some stressed, some sleepy, some tired, some exhilarated and others looking like they would rather be anywhere except where they were in that moment.

My immediate thought was - shame. There is so much going on in each persons life. Hopes and dreams. Debt and pain. Anger and hurt. Love and forgiveness. Joy and excitement. Anticipation of what is yet to come, good and bad. Many do not know where their next meal will come from or how they will be able to provide for their families. Others are just trying to make it through the day with the emotional trauma or dramas surrounding them.

My heart really reached out to them and I said a silent prayer that wherever the day may take them, may they always be grateful for the fact that they are breathing.

I am extremely grateful for each day that I awake breathing. I am grateful for all that nature provides. From the rain, cold winds, cloudy days, sunshine, storms and gentle breezes. I am grateful for the beauty that nature provides in the form of beautiful trees, sexy flowers, tantalising grass, majestic mountains, formidable waterfalls, temperamental seas, stunning beaches and an endless array of incredible flora, fauna and animals to make our lives more interesting.

I am grateful that I am able to draw on the pure energy that flows from Nature into our very beings, if we allow the time to acknowledge and embrace it.

I so love life and all it has to offer me. I wish for all of you the same gratitude, awareness, thoughtfulness and gentle caring.

I would love to entice you to be inspired by the beauty of life. Live in the moments you have right now and make the most of it.

May your day be filled with amazing energy!!

Arthie Moore
www.celebratinghumanityinternational.com

4 comments:

  1. I can't agree more...life is great...thanks Arthie...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simply inspiring, thank you for making a difference on this earth 🌎🙏😍

    ReplyDelete
  3. Inspiring. Thank you ❤❤❤

    ReplyDelete